Forklift Operator Training – Available for the beginner or experienced individual this course involves both classroom and hands-on training. Content of the program includes: safety rules and legal requirements; main components; pre-use inspections; operating manual; basic principles of operation; load handling procedures; driving hazards; maintenance responsibilities; and evaluation of theory knowledge and operating skills.
Includes operator’s workbook which should be retained for future reference (refresher training and evaluation required a minimum of every two years)
- On-site at your location
Course Compliance & Certification
- Compliant with WCB regulations and CSA standards
- Certificate and Wallet Card issued upon successful completion
- Cost of basic program is $195.00 per student (HST extra) for one type of lift truck.
- Training on additional types is available at $100.00 ea. (HST extra)
- For group rates please contact us.
- Counterbalanced (Gas or Electric)
- Narrow Aisle Reach Trucks & Order Pickers
- Powered Pallet Trucks
- Rough Terrain Forklifts
For more information and course schedule contact us.